'Checklist' for Freshmen
- Accept offer and make course fee payment.
Please refer to the offer letter sent to you by email and follow the steps provided to accept your offer. You should then receive your MyMail and Student Portal log in details by email within 5 working days after acceptance and course fee payment.
- Browse through the e-Orientation website to get
all the information you need as a freshman!
- Register for
webinars organised just for you on e-Orientation day.
- Attend the virtual campus tour to see what's available around the campus.
Log in to the e-Orientation website to view your school's programme schedule.
- S R Nathan School of Human Development
- School of Business
- School of Humanities and Behavioural Sciences
- School of Law
- School of Science and Technology
- Centre for Continuing and Professional Education
- Office of Graduate Studies
- E-meet your Deans and HOPs
by participating in live Zoom meetings. For information on how
to join a Zoom session during Orientation, click
- Take part in the SUSS Trivia Quiz and stand
a chance to win some prizes!
Live Zoom sessions catered to your interests.
- Live presentation and chat with Centre for Experiential
Join this session if you are keen to learn about the opportunities in Career Development and Upskill, Community Engagement, Student Life and Overseas Experience.
- Live chat with Student Interest Groups & Sports Competition
Join this session if you are keen to find out the different student life activities and competition sports available for SUSS students!
- Live presentation and chat with Centre for Experiential Learning (CEL):
- Check out this virtual
tour if you had missed e-Orientation.
- From 10 to 13 January 2022, attend useful
just for you (optional).
- Familiarise yourself with
dates and university policies by reading the
- Check your
course timetable on the Student Portal
from 17 January 2022 (Mon), after 5.00pm.
- Read the
start of semester updates (available from
3 January 2022) from Learning Services to be familiar with the
essential tools and apps that you will need for your studies.
- Watch the Canvas briefing (available from
11 January 2022) before the start of semester.
- Explore the Canvas Online Course.